What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They help websites remember your preferences, improve your user experience, and provide valuable information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us improve the performance and usability of the site.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Analytical Cookies: We may use analytical tools that employ cookies to gather information about your use of our website. This information is used to improve the content, functionality, and overall user experience.
- Targeting Cookies: Our advertising partners may use these cookies to deliver advertisements that are relevant to your interests. These cookies may also limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Your Cookie Choices
Most web browsers provide options to manage cookies. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.